It was right there that staring light from the glow on top of it. White and black and gray. Just for argument I'm not saying that this is my confession but this might be what I would do if I were to steal a computer from my school.
That day was slow for me, my days are usually slow but that day was one of those days that you would kill yourself. It was the end of the day and there was nothing better to do. So I went into the Internet cafe and as usual my computer wasn't there so I used someone else's and sat at the table. It was just sitting there open and alone on the table with no one sitting in front of the screen. I sat next to it as calmly as I possibly could, but it bothered me. I slowly turned it and saw that someone was on google. They were searching for ways to stop being bored. I closed it and looked up everyone got up and left I put both of the computers back and then walked away.
After school I went back. I sat on the table in the back of the room. Then waited and waited. That was when I finally stopped shacking and got the courage to stand. I first got my computer and then a few minutes later after opening my computer I made sure no one was looking, got up snatched the laptop and then placed it in the seat next to me then slid it underneath the table. A few minutes later I slowly looked around the room and there wasn't anyone looking at me but they could have. I opened my bag as fast as I could without making noise and slid it into space in my bag intended to hold a laptop. I always wanted a reason for that space instead of holding books.
Fifteen minutes later I stood up straight turned off my computer and realized that I kept dropping at every step and correcting myself by standing up straight and repeated. As I walked up the stairs I imagined all of the possible things that could go wrong and if nothing did. I could have fell that moment and the weight of the things in my bag crushing a bone in my body. Then out of pain screaming and fearing that someone would come. Got up and ran through the pain falling and falling at every step and ran.
I got tired of running. My leg was tense and I felt like I was floating and stood still hungry and bored. I wanted to use it in front of other people so I went into a restaurant peeled the bar code and anything else that made it look like it wasn't mine. I quickly pulled it out of my bag and opened it. I started shacking again. I opened it and got a drink. Then I was happy till I spilled my drink on the lap top. I was so mad I thought of where to hide it at home in my closet or in the river. I knew it wouldn't work if I dried it cause I didn't have a charger. I was impatient and wasn't thinking so I threw it in the river.
No comments:
Post a Comment