Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teens like having jobs whether they need it or not. It gives them independence but school could be considered as a job to. Having a job and going to school probably is hard, I don't know cause I haven't tried. But some have to work. They would leave in April and come back in October to go North and work on a farm all summer and fail school because they couldn't finish school. They would eventually drop out of school cause it was to much for them. But MET (Motivation, Education, and Training) help stop kids from dropping out cause they stop fast food restaurants from buying food from farms who use kids to plant food. I don't thing people should have to work if they don't want to and they shouldn't have to work for less then minimum wage and if you didn't know, which you should, minimum wage is 6.55.

No comments:

Post a Comment