Friday, April 10, 2009
I realized that I don't talk about the books that are on my shelf. I thought about doing book reviews but most books I read are boring in a way like I recently read the "Peeps" series. The first one was original in a way but if you knew the story you would think its good. In the first one I liked that every other chapter was about different types of parasites and what they do in the world. It wasn't scary like most vampire books aren't. The first one was good but the second one explains everything yet it wasn't that good. The end of the second one is what you wait for for two book and it it wasn't detailed like the rest of the book. He told most of the end in a third person format. I think the rest of the book was told in narrator form but it was kind of annoying. The end of the two books were pretty much the same but the first one was still better although it was filled with fake suspense. But you learn more in the first one and it's just good to know about parasites and things like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love books about out-of-control diseases and parasites. You should see the movie "Andromeda Strain"...one of my favorites on the subject.
ReplyDelete