Thursday, June 11, 2009
"Sexting"
The names not very misleading but I hate it. I don't think it makes much sense. Why not just call it pornography. That's what it really is. It's better than just saying word that don't make sense just to make it seem like it hasn't been around for the last century or one hundred and twenty years. Sexting seems completely fake and if they make it illegal so will the law. I can't imagine some girl or anybody sending me a picture of them naked. Its creepy. I can't think of some how getting a picture of someone naked by mistake. It's haunting. I heard that if someone sees it and takes it to the cops you could get arrested. I don't know for how long though. If I had a naked picture on my phone of myself I could get arrested and filed as a sex offender. Its strange to get arrested and sent to jail and your cell mate asks you why your there and you say " I sent a naked picture of myself to a girl." Or guy it doesn't matter. But if you send a picture it goes to some satellite. Then cell phone companies see it and so can the government. If all those people see it and people who can hack the satellite why not just put it on a website or make copies of it and sell it. Now that I think about it that seems like a type of prostitution. It probably goes against religion. I don't know I didn't read the whole bible. I should though. I heard it was good. That's off topic. But I kind of understand. People like rewards. They like to know that they have a sense of ownership or that there's some kind of leadership. I think sometimes it may be considered as bribery. Not manipulation by other peoples wants is wrong it's just unpleasent. I think that porn in useless. Yet people watch it everyday. But, like I said it useless, unpleasent and other things I forgot. It could ruin peoples lives and relationships like in the book "Twisted". Peoples parents may stop talking to them. It may stop you from getting jobs. I'm not sure how or why. I thing dogging gives more of a thrill. If you don't know what it is you can look it up, but not in images. I don't know why. I wouldn't do that in the middle of a city. More like in the woods or something. I think dogging should be illegal in most places and "sexting" should not and niether should prostitution. But truthfully I don't care. I would say more but I don't want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment