Thursday, March 12, 2009
In another post I said I heard footsteps in one of my dreams. I have no idea what that means. But I went to decode it and they didn't have anything about it. In another dream I had I was walking and I looked at the window of a car a few feet away from me and I saw someone (probably me) the same height as me wearing a white hood. And the hood had stripes. I think that the stripes were orange and blue. But I think that can mean a lot of things. I like to think that it has to do with a cult although I don't know why I would think of a random cult or gang. I like cults better than gangs. They sound better. If you show gang signs you can get in trouble. Show cult signs and they may be confused. There pretty much the same things but some are very different. There both groups of people, obviously. There both usually thought to be involved in drugs and murder and stealing and mass suicides. But still drugs are a weird thing to be into. They smell bad. Addictive and don't have much to do with anything. It's boring. If I was involved in drugs I wouldn't tell people. Murder and stealing are both sins so I wouldn't do that for "the thrill". But still it's fun. And are usually done by teen suburban girls. But that's believed to have been done for religious purposes. But gangs are also known to be involved in illegal graffiti and gang wars. Like in "The Warriors". But I don't care about or understand illegal graffiti. Art is "Art". But there not all about illegal things. Only the famous ones are. But theres a cult called "The Cult of Sincerity". Your not allowed to be sarcastic and you have to be "polite". Which makes sense since you should always be polite and the word sarcastic is Latin for "the tearing of skin". An old sacrificial method. And since I realized the word sacra is in sarcastic I don't know what to feel about it. In a way I think sarcasm is like lying. But I still think cults are better than gangs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't help but enjoy your writing...it's like a crazy journey full of interesting observations and absurdities. Some label your writing "stream of consciousness" (look it up.)
ReplyDeleteI never thought to compare cults and gangs. You're right, they do have many similarities. Both gain power in numbers and are taught to think about things in a particular way. They both have customs and their own vocabulary.
I also like your thoughts on sarcasm. Unfortunately, sarcasm is addictive and there's no cure in sight for me.