Monday, February 23, 2009

I had a weird, paranoid thought of change and I imagined someone very vaige or no one blowing a bubble and I thought something. How can a bubble be blown and then just pop without anything touching it? Then I had another thought. How does anything change like that? just exploding. Then I thought what if the sun did that. What if it just exploded. Yeah, another opocalyptic thought. Well I didn't actually think of it exploding but I thought what if it just got brighter or just dimmed. I don't know how I can do that. Surviving that. Seems fun. Spending the rest of my life alone. If the sun just suddenly got brighter I wouldn't have any other choice but to live under ground. I probably wouldn't be able to find somewhere to live but if I did it would be deep so around the hole I would put up mirrors to beam light on my garden that would probably burn unless I find a way to keep that from happening like if I filter it with rocks or moving the mirrors. Which I probably won't be able to do but if I can't and theres a underground reservoir I would grow mushrooms till I find another species to eat which would probably be bugs. But truthfully if there boiled then barbequed I would eat them. I'm assuming that since the climate changed so much so did the rain patterns so I would find a fast way to clean and collect water. If the sun is that bright then the water will evaporate and it will rain almost all of the time so that would be a good time to hunt. There probably won't be any food on the surface but the first time is worth the try. Unless I die. If there were any other survivors with me I might eat them cause I get hungry and lazy and unless there's a reason not to I will. If the sun dimmed then I guess it would be like being blind but I prefer living without my sense of smell. Everything smells the same and I don't want to smell them. Why would I choose to lose any other one of my senses? How could I lose it? There probably is a way. But I would make a deep tunnel filled with plants and mirrors that I can position to face them and not burn them. I wouldn't mind being alone but it's just boring. Thats probably why people say they may kill themselves. That reminds me of something I read in a book "The last man in the world was sitting in a room. Then he heard a knock at the door." and I had the same idea I had when I saw "I Am Legend" why not kill yourself. But when I think of that situation I wonder why I would. It seems fun although I'm alone with nothing to do but dig and eat plants and bugs.

1 comment:

  1. You should write your first novel about this. You've already gotten to a good start!

    ReplyDelete